Congratulations on your acceptance to TCNJ!
We understand that you have a huge decision to make, one that involves several factors and can generate many questions to answer before the national deposit deadline of May 1. Please use this website as a resource and don’t hesitate to contact members of our community; we are here to make it as easy as possible! If you’re ready to submit a deposit and enroll at TCNJ, log in to PAWS on the MYAPP STATUS page, click on “Self Service” and then “Accept/Decline Admissions”
We hope to see you on campus for Accepted Students Day on Sunday, April 8, and wish you the best of luck in making your final decision. Go Lions!
Enclosed in your acceptance packet was an Important Dates flyer, filled with upcoming dates, deadlines and other important information for students starting at TCNJ in the spring and fall of 2018. Below are links to the PDFs of each version of the flyer. You are encouraged to reach out to the offices on the second page with specific questions.
- Important Dates: Early Decision I Students
- Important Dates: Early Decision I, EOF Students
- Important Dates: Spring First-Year Students
- Important Dates: Spring Transfer Students
- Important Dates: Early Decision II Students (Coming Soon)
- Important Dates: Early Decision II, EOF Students
- Important Dates: General Admission Students
- Important Dates: Fall Transfer Students
- Important Dates: Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Students (Coming Soon)
Campuses look very different as an accepted student, so visiting your top choice schools now can be extremely helpful when making your final decision. The Office of Admissions will be running tours through the end of April, and you can view available dates and register via the link below:
Accepted Students Day
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with the entire TCNJ campus community! On Sunday, April 8, 2018, you and your guests will have the opportunity to attend various programs, panels and/or exhibits throughout the day, showcasing many aspects of the TCNJ experience including the following:
- Student Financial Assistance
- Residential Education & Housing
- Records & Registration
- Career Center
- Center for Global Engagement
Sessions generally take place between 10:00am and 3:00pm but we encourage you to check-in on campus as early as 9:30am (a light breakfast will be available for guests).
Detailed information regarding TCNJ’s Accepted Students Day will be posted on the following site:
If you have concerns about access or wish to request a disability-related accommodation for this event, please contact Meghan Sooy via email at email@example.com.