TCNJ Winter Welcome Days is a required three-day program for all new students who are starting in the Spring 2016 semester. Although you are not necessarily new to college life, we want to welcome and orient you to our TCNJ community while finalizing registration for your classes. This comprehensive, interactive program will help you transition to our college community, build connections with other students, and support your success as a new TCNJ student!
Winter Welcome Days Activities Include:
- Overview of campus resources, including Student Health Services and the Center for Student Success
- Interactive sessions from various offices, including the Career Center (on-campus employment, internships) and the Center for Global Engagement (study abroad)
- Introduction to campus life outside the classroom (student organizations, intramurals, evening and weekend activities)
- Interaction with your School’s Dean, Assistant Dean, and/or department faculty
- Course registration and advisement
- Fun evening social activities to connect you with other new students and current students
Students living on campus for the spring semester will move-in on Wednesday morning, January 20 before official programming begins. Parents and guests of both residential and commuter students are welcome to join us for lunch and attend programming on Wednesday, January 20. However, all events on January 21 and January 22 are limited to students only.
By January 8 you will receive the full agenda of the three-day required program, which will include the move-in time for residential students and arrival time for commuter students. If you have any questions about the Winter Welcome Days, please contact Lindsay Barndt at email@example.com or (609) 771-3102.
Congratulations again on your acceptance, and we look forward to welcoming you to campus on January 20!
Schedule of Events